Audio stories can be in two categories and you can use the guidelines below to help improve the quality of your audio story
1. Solo recorded message
- Try to be somewhere quiet
- It shouldn’t be more than 1-minute
- Avoid movement with your device while recording and if possible ensure the device is static while recording
- You should answer the following questions
- What is your name and Country?
- Why you are recording
- How has climate change affected you or your community or what climate change event do you want to talk about
- Why the need of loss and damage finance
- What is your key message to decision-makers or youths, etc?
2. A recorded Podcast Interview
- Should be centered around Loss and Damage Finance or Loss and Damage at the very least
- There should be no background noise
- Length of the podcast should be a maximum of 30 minutes